Thursday, October 7, 2010

Yay Jesus!

Quick Update before i have to begin my mass amount of homework!
I miss everyone at home...so much! I deeply wish i had time to call/email everyone every week!! Know that i think and pray for you all, all the time!

Prayer request: Right now for school we are having to pick a location for where we are going to take our mission trip next march. I think there is 20-30 locations to choose from, varying in cost and outreach plans.
I am praying about which trip(s) to chose. (We must choose our top 5, and they place us!) I need discernment on whether to step out in faith, believing for the finances to come through, or whether to steward well what God has given me, and choose a trip that costs less. I want his best for me, no matter what it is.
I have never been out of the united states, so my hearts desire is to go to another country. If you have any ideas or thoughts or if God lays any words on your heart to help guide me in this decision making- i would love to hear it.
I'm trusting that he is Going to guide me! And provide in every way! Thanks for your prayers!

Today i joined a new group called Activation. My job in my activation is being a mentor to a younger girl. We will meet weekly. I won't know who i am going to mentor until the end of October at the earliest. It was amazing today, as I sat there and listened to what being a mentor really is, what type of teens we will be placed with, and our role as a friend and mentor. It was amazing! I can't wait to grow myself, and reach out to someone who just needs to be loved!

Tonight after school i went on a really long run, and God spoke to me the whole time. It was a super-natural run! I ran farther and faster than i was ever able to before on this one track i take through my neighborhood. It was incredible. God used so many analogies to show me his plan for this season of my life, and the seasons to come. It was so incredible. The revelations didn't stop till my breathing came down to normal again! when i came back from my run and stopped to breath, i wasn't sure whether to cry hysterically or laugh hysterically. So, I kind of did both!! I think i may have freaked a neighbor, tho, who was putting his trash out on the side walk for pick-up! I didn't even care! God is so amazing! I am so filled with him right now, i'm not sure how i'm going to be able to settle down into my homework! I know he calls us to study when needed, so his grace will come through!! :)
God Bless everyone reading this. Thanks for taking the time to listen to my rambling update on my life in Christ right now! I'm so giddy, i just hope this all makes sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment