Monday, October 25, 2010

~WeekEnd~ends...

So... Weekends are not chill for me like for most people. I get to work. Sad sometimes because thats when ppl get together, but I am so happy I have a job!
It's going great! I get along really well with my co-workers and supervisors! Sat. I worked 8.5 Hours...Sunday i had church, then worked 5 hours, then had church again at The Twin View Service! It was really great. My last sunday night there. Sad.

Today i worked another 8.5 hours!
When i got home I felt so special. Our house seriously had a mini Christmas!

I got a card from my two sisters Kara, and Andrea....!!!!!!! I couldn't read the card bc i got choked up. I miss them..lots! And, they had sent me a 'Cameo' Ring! It is sooo  beautiful and spectacular! I love it and cannot wait to wear it! They warm my heart!

As if that wasn't enough, My roommates parents had sent her a box full of Canadian chocolate, so we all splurged!
Then......I opened up another card......from my sister Katelyn! Whoa, i felt so special! God is so good. He surprises me and blesses me at the perfect moments!


Today at work i was handed a track. I value the heart of the person, wanting to share God's love, but the way it's done is a little harder for me to value. She didn't get personal with me at all in the time it took me to "cashier" for her. Then, as she was racing out, she handed me a tiny track and almost pleadingly said, " Read it, it really is a good message." Don't get me wrong, she was nice, just not personal. I was all, oh, yea i know it is, God is so good!  She gasped....then shyly smiled..... However it came out, she found out i was going to Bethel School of Ministry....All of a sudden i wasn't a "sinner" in her eyes. It was  a bit sad to see.
I just want her to love people for them. To get personal and share Jesus. She didn't know my opinion. I want Jesus to touch her so deeply! So deep her love just shines!  The track...eh, its ok. The way to show and spread God's love...Could improve!
Points to her for trying!
Any whooooo....God is good! Incredible! And i want to see angels in my room like my other housemates.
And, i deeply just want to draw closer to my Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment