Thursday, October 14, 2010

Open Heaven Conference

The past two nights i have helped our church by being an usher at the Open Heavens Conference! Talk about power!!
They get us all drunk before the crowd arrives, then put us in our post and have us bless people!
Last night i had to be pulled off the ground from a fit of shakes and giggles, and told to drive home! Thank the Lord for his soberness as well. It was incredible!!
Tonight Shawn Bolz spoke...He was Incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"If you receive a prophet in the name of a prophet, you will receive the prophets reward..."Bill Johnson

I receive him!!!!!!!!! He has such an amazing anointing on his life! He makes me feel like i can do anything i want thats in my heart. He said tonight that really grabbed me....
"God encounters you when you have fun!"
God puts desires in your heart. When you are fully yourself and having fun, God is more than willing to encounter you. He pursues a relationship with you! Because he loves you that much!

We left in a fit of drunkenness again. Jesus is so good. I want the next level. What does he have in store for me? So MUCH!!

I am so anticipating this next level.

Happy Birthday Brianne Marie Esbenshade!!! You rock dear! Love u lots and lots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment