Sunday, October 3, 2010

Rollar Coaster Day

oh Hey..
Today was crazy! I had an amazing church service from 8- 10.30 in Bethel. Then came home, changed and went to work.
Work was difficult. Up till my break things kept going bad, and i wasn't able to remember the codes to punch in, etc.. crazy! I wanted to cry during my break. Instead, i found a quiet place alone, and i praised God for giving me this job, and being the center of my life, and for who he is. I felt so refreshed! It was a good faith builder!

The 3 hours after the break were better, but still hard and stressful! It shouldn't be this hard! I know God is just teaching me lessons! After work i went to the evening Service at Twin View Campus. It was a night of worship. 7-10.30!!! God really met me, and i was able to cry to him! What comfort he brings! The music was a God-send for sure!
I feel so peaceful now. I am believing for an amazing day of work tomorrow! 5 hours..God is going to show up for sure!
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment