Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Whoa...Jesus!!

Each and every day just gets better and better! Oh, Gosh! My life is transformed....and transforming! Sooo much is happening.
First all...physically I am super busy!! I work Saturday 8.5 hours, Sunday i go to church, then work 5 hours, then back to church. Monday worked another 8.5 hours! I am so thankful to have a job! It is going so much better than it did the first couple days. I'm just praying for God to really encounter the customers I'm serving! With or without  me saying a word! Every other Monday after work I have a Purity Group I've recently joined.
It's so amazing. Its really about your heart. Protecting your heart and becoming a powerful, godly woman!!
Busy weekend! Tuesdays i have school then right after school i have worship choir practice with my roommate Michelle!Its so anointed! Where else can you get Holy Spirit Drunk at choir practice?!?!? So great!!

I rarely have time for homework, but some how i make do! Its just so exciting all that God is doing in me, and around me.

Today was BY-FAR! my most FAVORITE! day of the whole school year up to this point! And i know it is only going to get better and better! School started with our leaders coming up to give us announcements...but they were drunk. they were barely able to speak clear! Then, all the inters and other pastors got 'wasted' up front. Jesus was on the move!!
Sometime the worship band begin amidst the crazy 'drunk' people, and they led us all into a powerful corporate time of worship!!!
We really had NO idea what was to come. People were going crazy for God all around the building. When you get 800 plus students in one room...its bound to be out of control for Jesus at some point!

During worship i was crying out for God to touch me...as a physical manifestation. I didn't care what it was. I was so hungry for more or him, and for the next deep level. I just wanted him. "Why Jesus, can't I physically feel you like those around me?!" I didn't have to wait too much longer!!
I started praying for one girl who felt alone in this season...and God released sooo much more than I thought I had asked for! It didn't end for the next couple of hours...Through worship, and through Impartation.

All the students lined up all across the room to wait in line for impartation from Bill Johnson, Beni Johnson, Pastors alike, and Interns! It was.....(what adjective haven't I used yet?!) incredible, holy-ghost and spirit filled, amazing, life changing!! etc...etc... I kept getting blasted by the holy spirit. Most everyone in the room was quiet praying and waiting to receive...not me and my 4 other roommates. we all were standing next to each other, and every time one of us was touched, we all felt it. So did the ones praying for us. One guy flipped out over our anointing together, and began clapping over our head. crazy as it sounds, it released MEASURES of Jesus. We couldn't stand up. Yes...we did get some crazy looks from people...and most said, " More Jesus, More...." Like we needed any more!! They needed more!

One comment I heard today was, "Can you believe that this is school?!?!?!"
I really can't. Where else do they let you be so free in the Holy Spirit, teach you about yourself and not conforming to rules and regulations, teach you an amazing culture of honor....and allow you to use terms like....."I got drunk in school today..it rocked!!" Or, "Man, i am totally wasted" and its a good thing... or more, A God thing!!!!


All that to say, God rocks  my world! (literally) and i can't believe its only been like 5 weeks of school. Who am i going to be at the end?!?!

Thanks for reading...or skimming. I always try to make it short, but... God is just doing tooooo much for that!
Goodnight! and Godbless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment