Sunday, January 2, 2011

Home Again

Home Again in Two Ways!

I was so blessed to be able to go home to Pennsylvania for 2 weeks for Christmas Break!! Break came at a much needed time!
Before going home our leaders tried to prepare us, in some ways, for what kind of emotions and situations we may encounter. Such as, we come home completely changed and ready to change the world, yet things and people at home have stayed the same etc.... I didn't let that touch me. I knew I would be going home to people who are still on fire for God, going after what he wants, and non-complacency. I was right! Going home was nothing short of Incredible! God showed up in so many places there! I saw people in a whole new light, and genuinely wanted to hear people's hearts like never before. I was so hungry to see how God was moving in Pennsylvania, and I was never let down! God stirs in people's hearts everywhere, I know, and it was great seeing that!

I arrived home at 2am Sunday, December 19th.! Slept till 8, then went to my home church! Me and Justin were able to briefly share what God's been doing in our hearts these past couple months. God really moved through the place. Near the end, my dad opened the mike for people to give prayers of thanks and to pray for a specific thing (such as orphans, those in poverty, college university's etc...) Powerful!
I really felt like i needed to sing a song over people who wanted to help and reach out, but weren't sure how to. So, I did. It was definitely not the Cameo from before Bethel! I felt another layer of insecurity fall off me!

Right after church me and Justin had our Fundraiser meal for our missions trips! It was great catching up with everyone. I got to pray for one lady with a blind eye, one lady who had something in her arm that she would need surgery for, and one lady that needed surgery for her foot. I haven't heard anything back yet, but I am still filled with faith! I know God wants to heal! I'm not sure what it means, but the foot, the arm, and the leg were all on the left side!

Me and Justin raised $2,700!! so we get to split that! It was incredible. People continued to bless me throughout the whole 2 weeks, and...................my Trip is Completely Covered!!!!!! Thank you Jesus!!! So i will be going to Nicaragua on March 25th! I can't wait.

It's going to be great getting back in to school.
This break was a mirror for me to see how much i have truly changed, in God. My confidence level has grown, I know I am a princess of God, I walk in my God-given authority, and I have dreams again! Life isn't quite as scary and mountainous as I thought before!

Prayer Requests:: My Mom's Heart-Doctors are testing to find out what the problems are.
                         ::My Dad- Sinuses, major back problems, stomach pains
                         ::Brother-In-Law Isaac: Just admitted to the ER for Intense head Pains and some other signs. Work is being done to find out what is causing the pain.

Thank You! God is a God of Healing, and I claim that!!!! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment