Thursday, December 2, 2010

~I Am A World Changer~

Hi All!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Mine was so good. I definitely missed being with family, though!
Me and my roommates made a meal together, cleaned the house, and invited some friends over who would have otherwise been alone. It was fun! We had quite the adventure making mashed potatoes because we all had mothers who made them a bit differently from the other mom. :) So, we made 3 bowls all different! It was fun!

God has been showing me more of my identity. I'm realizing more everyday who he has called me to be in this time, and for my future. Every morning this week I've been declaring God's promises over me, and what my true identity is. For example I declare things such as, "I am Beautiful. I am Powerful. I am a World Changer..." I am finding that the more I say it, the more I am starting to walk it out, and my negative thoughts are getting fewer and fewer. As I focus on the positive, the negative has no place in my mind or heart.

I am in a new class that holds about 20-25 people called, Heaven In Business. Its incredible. It's all about changing the environment, the atmosphere, and the people around us through our business. Bringing God into every element, and developing a culture of the supernatural in business! I am going to learn so much!

Please keep me updated on your lives. I would love to be praying for you, and believing with you for healing, breakthrough, and anything else.
God Bless!!

FREEDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment