Friday, January 28, 2011

January Update

Happy Birthday to my Little Sister, Nan! Love you Girl!

So much has happened in one short month.....When I arrived home I began finding a mechanic to fix my car (It died right before cmas break.) Turns out, the engine is completely shot, and I need a new car. That was a hard blow. Since that first week I rode the bus to work, and found some random rides. But, it became difficult, and my employers told me that they weren't able to work the schedule around the bus schedule. So, in just a week I lost my car and my job...But God is good!

I put all my hope, trust, and faith in him! I know he is a great God who loves to provide for his children all the time, not just some of the time! I've been learning so much about being peaceful in storm, going to God in all trials and suffering, and trusting him when I'm at my lowest (financially and emotionally). He has come through in so many ways. I still don't have a car or a job, but I know that God is going to continue to provide for me. I'm believing for a car!

One of the biggest lessons I've learned in this trial phase is to Laugh at suffering. God has filled me with such joy and happiness! I don't see hard times as depleting my joy or energy or peace anymore. In fact, it's given me more to be thankful for, and I am so happy. God loves my heart. He's a good dad. In a good mood.

Through this time of not working I've been discovering my dreams, and learning to rest. It's so great!

Some things we've been learning in school lately: Don't be too satisfied for God. Remain hungry. Don't become too familiar with miracles, and the works of God. Don't become like the Israelites who received manna for 40 years. It was a miracle to have food arrive, but they lost the thankfulness and complained that the miracle was 'simply' manna. In this culture: Don't become too familiar with the healing of cancer or broken bones, or prophetic words.
*Laughter Improves our Health!
*Love is not a feeling, It's a commitment.
*Make Decisions that are way above who you currently think you are.
*Become addicted to the Truth!
*Hope= a confident expectation that God is coming!
*Call Yourself who you are, before you are. Declare your destiny over yourself.
*You grow from Glory to Glory by recognizing the Glory In others!
*Laugh at Lies!!! It breaks the power they have over you. The enemy hates joy, so he flees!
*I am full of Favor!
*Keep a Wealth Mindset: invest, set yourself up so that it carries into the next generation, preserve history and traditions, realize you have access to the kingdom in heaven, and on earth!
*Whatever you get from God needs to be stewarded! (Finances, blessings, gifting, anointing, etc...)
*Laughter= gets rid of fatigue, burns calories, gets more fluid to the brain, makes your more creative etc...
*The older person holds a treasure! Recognize it!
*If you don't want to fall off the cliff, don't go near the edge!
*Miracles should always point to the creator!

Needless to say, it's been incredible!!!! God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment